Wavesfactory Trackspacer for MacOS Latest version APK creates space in a mix by carving the frequencies that a tracks needs. It applies an inverse EQ curve after analysing the sidechain signal. Now you can get cleaner mixes with the turn of a knob. Trackspacer is an award winning plugin that creates space in a mix by carving the frequencies that the main track needs into another track in real time. It’s no ordinary plugin. Similar to a multiband sidechain compressor but much more powerful, transparent and precise. Insert it in a track and see for yourself what Trackspacer can do for your mixes.
Why you need Wavesfactory Trackspacer for MacOS Latest version APK
Wavesfactory Trackspacer for MacOS Latest version APK features an internal 32 band EQ that reacts to the incoming sidechain signal. It analyses the spectrum of the sidechain and applies a reversed EQ curve to another track. Trackspacer creates space for the primary track instantly.
- Easy to use: Insert it on a track, set the sidechain signal and turn up the amount knob. If you want to fine tune it you can using the low-cut and high-cut filters.
- Workflow: Trackspacer saves you time. Mix faster thanks to the easy workflow and automatic EQ. If you need room to breathe, Trackspacer gives it fast to you.
- Great results: In no time, Trackspacer can give you that extra clarity that high-end productions have. Better, more transparent and easier to use than regular compression.
Although Trackspacer can be used using a single knob, it can be fine tuned using the included high-pass and low-pass filters. It also has an advanced panel with more features.
- Filters: For more precision, adjust the low and high-cut filters to target a specific area of the spectrum. The processing will be done only in that area.
- Stereo, Mid, Side: Apply Trackspacer to the full stereo field, only the left or right channels, only the mid or side channels, or anything in between.
- Attack and Release: Just like a compressor, you can adjust the attack and release times in milliseconds. Control the time that it takes Trackspacer to react to the signal.
- Frequency Display: The frequency displays shows you the spectrum of the sidechain signal and the resulting reduction curve. It shows the frequency and dB scales too.