Helium Music Manager Premium Latest Version is a music manager who can tear, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting via CDs, vinyl records and bands – rather, enjoy and simply explore your music! It can replace your ripper, the player, the editor of tags and other audio linked software. This is a musical tag, rename, a catalog, a browser, a playlist manager and a reporting creator. It can catalog, modify and read the most common musical formats (MP3, OGG, WMA, M4A, Flac, APE and MPC) as well as standard audio CDs. Use the new integrated musical information browser to navigate your music collection intuitively using a web style user interface.
Helium Music Manager facilitates the search for your favorite music by looking for criteria such as the artist, the title, the genre, the notation, etc. Avoid manual entry by downloading artists and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, Allmusic, Discogs to mention some). Helium supports downloading album images, artist images, track information, artist relationships, biographies, discographs and words.
- Cataloging: Support for multiple database types for the ultimate scaling for small and large collections.
- Tagging: Different tag editors with multiple capabilities. Support for quick editing whilst viewing.
- Manage: Download pictures and information, convert files, automatically rename files and much more.
- Modern user interface: Browse your collection in various ways to quick and easily find what you are looking for. Dark or light themes available.
- Play: Play music through playlists and use visualization plug-ins for the optimal experience.
- Automate: Automate multiple tasks with Helium’s script engine. Create your own tasks and run in batches.