Bulu Monster – a monster collecting game in Android
Monsters are the main theme of the exciting new application of Sigma game. Bulu Monster allows user to become a monster trainer on Bulu Island. Sigma Game believes that this app will stand out from all the other monster games in the market as Bulu Monster puts the user in full control. In this adventure role-playing game, the user must discover, capture, fight and train one of 150 monsters. Bulu Monster also allows the user to engage with friends and with other online trainers, allowing them to challenge their friends and other players of the game.
Bulu Monster was around eighteen months in the making;
Sigma Gaming has ensured that the app is of the quality that users have come to expect. The high-quality animation, adventure story, and the ability to challenge both friends and other online users adds to the exhilarating, high-energy feel of this game.
Bulu Monster leads the user on a unique adventure that is not available on other monster games. Besides allowing the user to capture monsters, the user can train them, too, and this is what makes Bulu Monster different from other games that can be found out there. Bulu Monster can be played both online and offline, which allows the user to play the game even without internet access, which makes the game more versatile than most.
For easier reading, Bulu Monster has one-handed touch control, so no joystick is needed, and it allows the user to be able to create the right balance between control and gaming. Another feature of Bulu Monster is the online store. The store allows Bulu Monster users to access items and special purchase discounts as well as reading other users’ reviews and engaging with other competitors on the online forum.
The app is free to download and was recently made available through App World; it was designed for the iOS platform.
Bulu Monster is full of colorful, carefully animated monsters. The monsters come in different shapes and sizes, and have been designed to be visually appealing to anyone who plays the game.
The colorful monsters included in this game are sure to keep everyone involved and engaged until the very end. The game also includes:
– A fun and engaging story line that allows the user to save their monster friend, Rania, as one of the quests
– 14 different fancy maps to explore
– Challenge over 50 monster trainer NPCs
– Form a monster team
– Friend code system to allow the user to invite their friends to bring the game with them, increase the competitiveness and fun of Bulu Island.
– Collect over 150 different monsters
1. Massive Rewards
(you can receive infinite quest rewards as you want)
– directly after finishing the tutorial, when reach to red box click on search, and choose done to get rewards, do more and more, to get massive rewards as you can, then click on close icon to continue your game
– Mod doesn’t work in the shop (bulu points are visual there)