Nutrients, supplements, and vitamins are essential nutrients because they perform hundreds of roles in the body.
This dictionary contains advice and information on vitamins, minerals and trace elements essential to health, including:
– what theyre doing;
– how much you need;
– what happens if you have too much;
– safety advice on supplements.
– Offline – It works offline, no active internet connection is required;
– Detailed description of all major vitamins and minerals;
– Equipped with a fast dynamic search function – The dictionary will start looking up the words as you type;
– Voice search;
– An easy way to share with your friends;
– Bookmark – you can add the disease terms to your favorite list by clicking the “star” icon;
– Bookmark list management – you can edit your bookmark lists or delete them.