Advanced media player for Android TV and Google TV devices.
– One minute setup!
– Optimized for the TV.
– Support for the most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, ALAC, JPEG (depends on the capabilities of the device) .
– Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC / VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
– Navigation by grid, list and double list.
– Works as UPnP (DLNA Push) renderer on Android TV.
– Simple and fast Leanback user interface for Android TV.
– Support for picture in picture Android TV (7.0+) mode.
– Navigation and playback from internal storage, SD cards and USB drives.
– Browsing and reading from Windows shares (SMB).
– Navigation, search and playback from UPnP / DLNA servers.
– Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
– Browsing and reading from NFS servers.
– Change of audio tracks in multilingual files.
– AC3, EAC3, DTS pass-through on Android TV.
– Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you must have srt file (lowercase extension) in the same directory as your video file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
– Support for MKV, MP4 built-in SSA / ASS, SRT, DVBSub and VOBSub formats
-And Support for M3U playlists.
– Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP / HTTPS sources.