Video Merger, Joiner can merge or join any number of videos together into one video. It also supports almost any format of videos as input. Some of the input formats supported for merging are mp4, mkv, 3gp, 3gpp, mov, flv, avi, mpg, mpeg, m4v, mpeg, vob, wmv, webm, mts, ts, m2ts etc. It can also convert embedded video to many formats. The supported built-in output formats are mp4, mkv, mov, avi, 3gp, etc.
With a video merging software, you can combine in three different ways. The ways are:
Side by side: Select two videos and the videos will be merged side by side (horizontal stack).
Top Bottom: Select two videos and the videos will be combined in top-bottom format (vertical stack).
Sequential: Select unlimited videos and the videos will be merged one by one.
This video merge joiner app supports to combine different formats, bitrate and frame rate of videos into one video. It also measures different videos in one scale and merges them together. It also combines or combines videos of different resolutions into one video.
Merged videos are also compressed together to preserve the original quality of videos smaller than all of the original video sizes combined.
– Merge / join / combine any number of videos together.
– By default it compresses the video to maintain high quality.
– Reduce video size, reduce video size, save and free up device storage space.
– Converts embedded videos to MP4, 3GP, MKV, MOV and AVI formats. (pro feature)
– Scale change to different aspect ratios for all input videos.
– Change the original video resolution to a different resolution.
– MP4, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MTS, MPEG, MPG, WMV, M4V, MOV and VOB formats are supported for merging videos.
– Share embedded, compressed, converted videos and their small size.