VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking application, providing real-time data on vessel positions and movements, using an extensive network of terrestrial AIS satellites and receivers.
VesselFinder features include:
– Real-time monitoring of more than 200,000 vessels every day
– Search for vessels by name, IMO number or MMSI number
– Ship movement history – track each ship’s track for the last 7 days
– Vessel details – name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draft, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of construction, size and more
– Port search by Name or LOCODE
– Stopovers by ship – time of arrival and stay in ports
– Ports of call – detailed list of all expected ships, arrivals, departures and currently in port
– My fleet – add your favorite ships to the “My fleet” list and even divide them into groups. It syncs with VesselFinder.com, so any changes to vessels in the My Fleet list will be reflected on the mobile app or website.
– My views – save favorite views from the map, so you can easily access them
– Vessel photos provided by VesselFinder users
Coverage – close to shore coverage, same as VesselFinder.com website and free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you have any problem with the app, please fill out this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a comment here. We will try our best to solve it. Thank you!
The visibility of vessels in the application depends on the availability of the AIS signal. If a particular vessel is outside of our AIS coverage area, VesselFinder will display its last reported position and update it as soon as the vessel comes within range. The completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: