USB Media Explorer (UME), formerly known as Nexus Media Importer, allows you to view photos (Jpeg and Raw), stream videos 1, listen to music and view documents from devices USB storage and cameras. Specialized screens for managing photos, videos, music, documents and files. Copy files to and from the USB device. View full size photos and videos without importing them!
– Flash / Pen readers
– Card readers
– Hard drives 2
– Cameras 3
– Other Android 4 devices
– MTP / UMS 5 audio players
– Some DVD players 6
Additional hardware requirements:
– Connection of most devices requires microUSB OTG cable or USB C to USB adapter. These are available on most retail websites.
1. Video and audio formats not natively supported by Android (AVI, Dolby, DTS, WMV) may require third party player like VLC.
2. Hard drives require considerable power and may require an external power source, such as a powered USB hub.
3. Only cameras with storage are supported. Live image devices such as endoscopes and webcams are not supported.
4. To access another Android device, put the target device in MTP / file transfer mode.
5. Most “i” devices use a proprietary protocol. These are NOT supported.
6. Only DVD players supporting AV Connect mode or similar are supported. Consult the manual for your DVD player. Commercial DVDs are not supported.
– If you have any problem, you can press “Homesoft” from the About screen for email support. I read and respond to reviews, but due to their one-sided nature, issues are difficult to resolve. If you have a request for assistance, please include the Android device you are using, the USB device you are trying to use, and a description of the problem.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: