Want to get the most out of your television? We’re here to make it happen – that’s why we created UniMote – the universal remote control for all TVs. Our app will help you control your TV. Your Android device will turn into a remote control for Smart TV, Samsung, LG, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Sony, etc. You can control both smart TVs (using Wi-Fi) and traditional TVs (using infrared technology).
What’s the point of bothering to install UniMote if you have a real remote control for your TV? Good question !
· Firstly, you will no longer have to search for the remote control of your television because your smartphone is always close to you. Your television remote control can no longer be lost.
· Secondly, it has the same functions and even more: the screen mirroring function, the intelligent sharing, the Screencast. It’s all on UniMote.
Oh? So why not take a look at it together? It’s more convenient because, let’s be honest, you handle your smartphone better than your old remote. Now you can tell we’re wrong and you’re spending more time with your remote than your phone. And we will tell you that you will have everything to gain with the new functions and saving time getting used to them.
For example, start with the basic screen mirroring function of the remote control for all brands! Hisense, TCL, Roku TV and more. Also, you can TV cast your favorite videos and watch them on a bigger screen.
You can even show off your green side (a little bit) by using your phone as a universal remote control for your TV, because you’ll never have to buy batteries again.
Same buttons and interface – same positive experience with new features. Amazon Fire Stick or Samsung, Roku Stick, Xiaomi or Panasonic – it doesn’t matter thanks to the universal remote control.
– Control your Smart TV using WiFi or even your traditional TV using IR Flash.
– You will be able to use it with Samsung, LG, Android TV, TCL, Roku, Hisense, Vizio, Insignia and many other TV brands.
– Screen mirroring for easier interaction with your TV
– A small gesture to help Mother Nature by no longer using batteries.
– Screencast TV videos or photos that you want to share with your friends or maybe you just want to watch them in higher quality.
– For infrared TVs, your Android phone must have built-in infrared (IR) capability for the app to act as a remote control.
Simplify your life with the UniMote remote control. Turn your smartphone into a remote control for your TV. User-friendly interface. It’s basically the same good old remote, but more compact. More advanced with more functions. It is personalized to your liking.
Always close to you, and you always know where to find her. Simply embrace progress and fully enjoy the convenience of UniMote.
– An Android device with built-in infrared is required for traditional IR TV devices.
– To be able to connect to Smart TV devices, the Smart TV and the Android device must be connected to the same network.