Touch Protector is a screen lock application that prevents accidental operation of the touch screen and physical buttons. This application disables the touch operation of other applications on your screen. It’s the most customizable and there are no ads!
Touch Protector is different from regular screen lock apps. Please watch the video below to find out.
Touch Protector, the best of touch deactivation apps
Practical use cases
Touch Protector is a simple app that disables touchscreen and physical button operations, but it has many useful uses.
– When you walk while watching a map application, the map does not move even if you touch the screen.
– Walk with the music video currently playing in your pocket.
– Camera lock during video recording allows you to enjoy various camera work without worrying about accidental operation.
– When using your phone as the navigation system for motorcycles, you can avoid accidental operation due to raindrops.
-And When you trace a displayed image, you can lock it and place a piece of paper on it.
– When you show someone a photo, you can lock it and give it to them to prevent them from seeing the other photos.
If you have any other cool ways to use it, I would appreciate it if you could write them down in the comments.
– Lock screen with notification bar, shake, etc.
– Unlock the screen with the volume key.
– It’s easier to understand if you watch the video above.
– SHAKE> Shake lock> ON
– SHAKE> Shake sensitivity> Adjust sensitivity
– PROXIMITY> Proximity covered locking> ON
– UPIDE DOWN> Reverse locking> ON
– UPIDE DOWN> Unlocking right side up> ON
– HARD KEYS> Unlocking the volume up key> ON
– HARD KEYS> Unlocking the volume down key> ON
If you are unable to unlock your phone, try the following.
– Press the volume button.
– Connect your phone to a power source.
– Call the phone and touch the screen.
– Touch the screen 5 times to view other unlocking methods.
– Remove the SIM card to force restart your phone.
– Force restart your phone using the method found by searching for “force restart your-phone-name”.
Your phone’s battery check feature may force Touch Protector to close.
You may want to exclude Touch Protector from the phone battery check. The following website is helpful in defining the exclusion.
Don’t kill my app
Restrictions for Android 8 and later
Due to additional restrictions in Android OS 8 or later, Touch Protector can no longer disable the notification bar (top edge of the screen) and navigation bar (bottom edge of the screen). Therefore, Touch Protector will close the notification bar and navigation bar as soon as they are displayed to reduce accidental operations.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: