The Hindu, one of India’s most trusted news publishers and South India’s No.1 English newspaper, brings you The Hindu News App. Download this news app on your device (smartphone or tablet) ) to be informed of the latest news and follow live updates on all the stories in development. Stay up to date with national and international news and current affairs anytime and anywhere with the best English news app – now in the palm of your hand!
Forget your fear of falling into the trap of online fake news! Hindu News app brings you closer to unbiased truth with unbiased reporting from trusted sources.
Be it state election news or your favorite cricket tournaments, Hindu News app provides news updates through the news app.
Go through your day without worrying about missing important news. Our personalized notifications will alert you to breaking news and other news on topics that matter to you.
SHARING & BACKUP
Found some interesting news? Share it instantly on social media/messaging platforms or save/tag it to read later using The Hindu News app!
PERSONALIZED HOME SCREEN
Prioritize the news you want to see when you open The Hindu News app! Select your favorite news categories and locations to personalize your home screen.
CUSTOMIZABLE APPLICATION SETTINGS
Switch from light mode to dark mode, change font size and customize The Hindu News app to read news as per your convenience.
FEATURED APPLICATION SECTIONS
• Trending: Follow our live news tracker, for breaking news on hot topics like the Russia-Ukraine crisis, coronavirus, national elections, and more.
• Top Picks: find all the must-see stories, hand-picked by our editors in different news categories
•Podcasts: Listen to In Focus and Parley as The Hindu discusses hot topics in depth and interviews experts.
• Videos: Watch on-the-ground videos covering important news events and in-depth video explanations with our top editors.
• Archives: Access articles from the print and web editions of The Hindu (since January 2000 and August 2009 respectively)
MAIN NEWS CATEGORIES
• National: election news, politics, landmark judgments, government actions, other stories of national interest
• International – News and updates on current world affairs, international relations, and more.
•Opinion – Op-ed, editorial, letters, columns, cartoons, etc. for new and varied perspectives on current affairs
• Sports – News on national and international tournaments in cricket, tennis, football, hockey, motor sports, racing, athletics and other sports
• Business – News from the business world, the national economy, the state of the stock market
•Entertainment: news, reviews and more on movies, music, dance, art and theater
• Science – COVID-19 news and news on health, environment, agriculture
The Hindu News app also has sections dedicated to news on states, books, education, technology, life and style, faith, history, among others.
PREMIUM BENEFITS FOR SUBSCRIBERS
• Unlimited access to all articles on Hindu web and app platforms
• Exclusive access to premium articles reserved for subscribers
•Daily press briefings, organized by our editors, three times a day
• Clean, clutter-free interface with minimal disruption
• Invitations to webinars and interactive live events
Want to check out the app’s premium features before subscribing? Sign up for a 14 day free trial.
Stay Aware, Get Ahead
If you are preparing for the UPSC exams to achieve your IAS/IPS dream or any other entrance exams that provide a gateway to your career, it is important to stay updated on daily news. As the preferred news provider for aspiring public servants, The Hindu can be your source for unbiased and reliable reporting, in-depth news analysis and in-depth information.
Download The Hindu News app today!