Termius is the best way to manage UNIX and Linux systems, whether it is a local machine, remote service, Docker container, VM, Raspberry Pi or an AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with an impressive design.
SSH client with support for ECDSA, ed25519 and chacha20-poly1305
Desktop application for Windows, Mac and Linux
Support for SSH, Mosh and Telnet protocols
Local terminal with bash
Integrated RSA / DSA / ECDSA key generator and Putty key importer
XTerm-256 colors, support for VT100 and vanilla terminal types
Local, remote and dynamic port forwarding
Automatic recognition of the operating system, e.g. Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
Support for hardware keyboard
Password, key and 2FA authentication
12 stunning colors
· Terminal Touch with support for arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
Organize hosts into groups to share settings with each other
· No advertising or banners
◾ ◾ Premium features with a subscription that can be used on any platform where Termius is available. ◾ ◾
Multi-device synchronization *
SSH key agent transfer
HTTP / SOCKS proxy
CLI tool to export ~ / .ssh / config
Home screen widget
AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host string (hop host)
Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
* Using unconscious cloud storage with 2FA protection. All data encrypted on the client side using AES-256.
– This release introduced UI improvements focused on the support for high-resolution devices, button colors for different themes, and minor typos.
– Implemented security and stability improvements.
– Premium features unlocked
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: