Do you want to sleep better, be more aware, improve your relationships, and become about ten percent happier? This is the app for you. Our guided meditations, videos, discussions and content on sleep will help you develop (or energize) your meditation practice and stick to it.
– Video and meditation combos that make learning meditation fun and easy.
– A library of over 500 guided meditations on topics ranging from anxiety and parenting to focus, allowing you to find exactly the right meditation for the moment.
– A sleep section filled with relaxing meditations to make it easier to fall asleep (and sleep).
– Bite-sized stories of wisdom and inspiration you can listen to when you’re on the go – for those times when you don’t feel like meditating, but want to keep in mind.
– New content posted weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life – on the go, lunch break, etc.
– # 1 Most Cited Apps in The New York Times’ How To Meditate Guide
– Featured in the Washington Post for meditations on “emergency electoral stress” in the Washington Post
– Launched on ABC, Good Morning America
About the book 10% happier:
In his # 1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC News anchor Dan Harris explains how his on-air panic attack in 2004 led him to seek a way out. the voice in his head. He found meditation and it helped him be less shaken by his emotions.
About the 10% Happier podcast:
In his top podcast, Dan talks with smart people to find out if it’s over 10%. Can you be an ambitious person while striving for enlightenment (whatever that means)?