TEAC HR Audio Player is a high-quality music playback app that meets the demands of music lovers who want to enjoy music with high-quality sound even using their smartphones by supporting playback of high-resolution formats. (* 1) The function limitations of the app are unlocked by connecting a compatible TEAC USB-DAC (* 2). This enables native playback3 of FLAC, DSD and other high resolution formats. Using the high precision equalizer, you can also play MP3, AAC and other standard formats with the audio characteristics you like.
TEAC HR Audio Player Unlocker (paid app) is available to unlock function limitations and enable native playback (* 3) of flac, DSD and other high resolution formats when using non-USB-DAC devices. manufactured by TEAC.
– 1 When using the headphone jack of an Android device to output playback, files with resolutions of PCM 88.2kHz and above will be downsampled to 44.1.
* 2 Supported models are TEAC HA-P50, HA-P50SE, HA-P90SD and HA-P5 (as of July 2016).
* 3 If the USB-DAC does not support sample playback file rate, it will be lowered in frequency when played.
The graphic equalizer allows up to 16,384 bands to be adjusted and up to 1000 equalizer curves to be saved and loaded.
In addition, the linear phase FIR filter prevents phase distortion and other degradation of audio quality, allowing you to adjust the sound as you want without reducing the quality of the audio. By pinching to magnify the display, you can easily make fine equalization adjustments.
By using an OTG (On The Go) cable to digitally connect a portable amplifier or other device manufactured by TEAC, high-resolution playback and other functions will be unlocked, allowing playback of 192kHz / 24-bit PCM and DSD 5.6MHz high density, high resolution files.
– HA-P50, HA-P50SE: Support playback of PCM files with resolutions up to 96kHz / 24-bit (When connected using AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0, playback of PCM files is limited at resolutions up to 48kHz / 16-bit).
– HA-P90SD, HA-P5: Support playback of PCM files with resolutions up to 192kHz / 24-bit and DSD files up to 5.6MHz.
– High precision graphic equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear phase FIR filter)
– Automatic oversampling
– Crossfade playback option
– Display of album covers and lyrics
– Repeat playback (one track or all tracks in the same list)
– Resume reading
– Random play (tracks in the same list)
– “Playlist” and “play queue list” which can be created easily by adding tracks (playlists which mix high resolution audio sources and other audio sources can be created)
– Real time DSD conversion (supported on paid version or unlocked by HA-P5, HA-P50 / SE, HA-P90SD)
Android device volume keys can adjust volume of USB audio device (not supported with HA-P50, HA-P50SE, HA-P90SD, HA-P5)
– download content purchased with e-onkyo
2. Supported formats
MP3 / AAC (up to 48kHz)
DSF / DSDIFF (2.8 / 3 / 5.6 / 6 / 11.2MHz, PCM conversion / DOP output)
FLAC / ALAC / WAV / AIFF (up to 384kHz), Ogg Vorbis (up to 192kHz)
– When unlocked, files with resolutions of 88.2 and above will be downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
– DRM protected files cannot be played.
3. Other restrictions
– When outputting DSF, DSDIFF and other DSD formats using DoP, the equalizer and crossfade functions will be disabled. Also, the frequency response will not be displayed.
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified / Traditional)
Requirements: Android 4.1 ~ Android 7.0
NOTE: Operation is not guaranteed with all devices.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
- Pro features unlocked
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !
Leave your rating for the product