Main features ★
Stock Screener in NSE India
Filter businesses using different filters – with over 80 scans, this real-time filter gives you an inventory advantage to focus on fewer businesses and analyze them in depth. Analyze the stocks in detail (technical, financial, valuation, sentiment) and place the trade directly on Kite Zerodha or Angel Broking.
We have selected the best companies from the NSE and BSE scholarships. There are 3 filters in stock:
1. The realtime stock filter in NSE allows you to filter stocks based on technical criteria such as breakouts, new 52 week highs-lows, VWAP, candlestick patterns, volume, NR7, moving averages, etc.
This filter is useful for Day Traders and Swing Traders to identify stocks with potential breakouts. Once you’ve selected the stocks, it’s time to read the ticker and analyze the stocks to gauge the pulse of the market.
2. Financials Stock Screener allows you to filter stocks based on market cap, dividend yield, industry, P / E ratio, P / B ratio, sales growth and many more .
3. Options Screener Pro: Includes the NSE options chain and can be used with Option Strategy Optimizer. You can filter stocks based on OI, volume, price, OHLC, ban list, etc.
★ Analysis of NSE India shares:
To know which stock has the benefit of creating wealth, a business should be analyzed against 7 metrics: industry analysis, sales, profitability, cash flow, financial health, technical analysis, and sentiment analysis.
You can analyze stocks through detailed technical analysis, company financial data, volume traded, peer comparison, and stock industry overview.
★ Options strategy optimizer:
Create and optimize an options strategy -> follow the Greeks (delta, gamma, theta, vega, rho), draw profit diagrams. The Options Strategy Optimizer is available in the “Options Strategy” tab. It calculates the gain of the strategy in bullish, bearish and neutral scenarios.
The options chain combined with the options strategy optimizer gives the real-time price of your options strategy.
NSE option chain:
The NSE stock options chain is integrated with Upstox, kite zerodha and angel brokerage for a seamless trading experience. You can find Open Interest, OI Variation, Sell Call Ratio, Max Pain Level as well as Term Premium, Live Quotes, Rollover Calculations, all built into the Analysis tab of actions. Real-time stock F&O option chain data also feeds into the Option Strategy Optimizer.
The option string is presented in visual and tabular form. It is available for all M&O stocks for all deadlines.
For a trader or investor, understanding statistics is like reading the pulse of the market. Here you can see Indian stock market statistics, such as:
– NSE F&O lot size for stock options and futures
– FII DII activity in stocks, futures, stock options: The Indian retail investor knows how FII DII money controls the pulse of the Indian stock market.
– Kite Zerodha Margin Calculator for F&O Segment – also calculate margins for Upstox and Angel Brokerage.
– SGX Nifty: Live quote of SGX Nifty, volume high, low and traded with chart
By understanding the Nifty movement, traders read the pulse of the stock market. Nifty is made up of 50 stocks that represent various sectors.
The movement in Nifty is calculated based on the weights of these stocks. Here you can see the contribution of each action in the Nifty movement.
Indian stock market traders can get a fair idea of bullish and bearish stocks in Nifty moves. An interactive chartink tool is available to read charts during market hours.
Bank Nifty: The index is calculated using the free float market capitalization method.
★ Watchlist & Portfolio: Track stocks and set real-time alerts based on price and volume. Set real-time price alerts to gain a stock market advantage.
Place trades directly on the Zerodha kite on your selected instruments. Or open an account with Upstox or Angel Broking using the app.
Visit us on www.niftytrader.in for more information.