Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet or phone! With Squid you can write like on paper with an active or passive stylus, or your finger. Easily annotate PDF files, fill out forms, edit / note papers or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed texts to your notes. Copy / paste and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes in notebooks and improve your performance!
Your device becomes a virtual whiteboard, make presentations in class, meeting or conference by wireless projection via TV / projector (by Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based – it keeps your notes crisp even when zoomed in and on any device. You can erase whole letters and words with the eraser tool or only parts of words with the eraser tool. With the selection tool you change the color and thickness of your writing and resize a drawing without losing quality.
Squid benefits from active styluses on devices capable of delivering natural, pressure-sensitive writing. Write with the stylus and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be powerful and easy to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Squid at http://translate.squidnotes.com
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
•Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
•Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
•Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
•Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
•Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• PDF Import – write, draw, annotate PDF files with all the features available by a standard note. Also includes a highlighter!
• Tool Pack – Addition of a highlighter, a “real” eraser (erases parts of lines), shape tools and text tool
•Cloud Services – Backup / restore and export PDF notes for Dropbox and Box cloud storage providers
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: