Free and easy-to-use voice recorder for Android, designed for high-quality and long-range recordings, with a clean and simple user interface.
The recording time for Instant Skip Silence can be shortened by omitting relative silence. For example, it allows you to capture sleep talk during the night or snoring, whichever comes first. By the way, the idea to create this application was born as follows: my wife wanted to prove that I was talking at night. It turns out I do.
Since 2012, the app has been installed on more than 50 million devices worldwide and has proven to be a reliable everyday tool.
About the phone:
This app is not specifically designed to record phone calls. Some manufacturers block the ability for the other party to record a phone call for privacy or legal reasons. So, by default, recording will be paused during a call. Remember to be responsible and follow local laws.
– Automatic and manual sensitivity controls to bypass silent mode (beta)
Live Audio Spectrum Analyzer
Wave/PCM encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– Recording in the background (even when the screen is off)
– Save/Pause/Resume/Cancel recording process control
– Battery efficient and easy to use
– Recording time is only limited to available storage space and 2 GB per file
– Simple registration menu and many sharing options
– Shortcut launcher to start recording with one click
– Microphone gain calibration tool.