– Any language is best learned by reading literature in that language.
– But when reading foreign literature, the main problem is unfamiliar words or parts of the text in the text.
-In the Smart Book app, you can translate them with just one click.
– In addition, when translating a book, the context and what the author meant with a particular speech is not always clear. And even knowing all the words in the phrase, you may still not understand its meaning.
Smart Book is a parallel book reader
– The application offers the possibility to view the author’s translation of any paragraph with one click. Parallel text is easy to read and translate. You can select any part of the text to translate and translate it with a translation service that suits you.
– The app supports Google, Microsoft, Yandex, Reverso Context, Oxford Dictionaries, LingvaNex, Just Translated, iTranslation translators.
– The app has the ability to read any word or paragraph. And by using Oxford dictionaries, you can hear the pronunciation of words from native speakers.
– You can add any unknown word to the built-in dictionary for repeat and export to Anki, reWord and other apps.
– Bookmarks, change fonts, sizes, colors and other settings for easy reading.
– Statistics of your daily use, calculation of the time remaining until the end of the book, difficulty of the books in the original, notes for comparison between other users.
A constantly expanding internal library is available.
– The app has fb2 player and epub player. However, you can download any book in fb2, epub, or txt format. The Fb2 reader will open any book and you can translate and read it just as easily. The Epub reader will even open picture books.