Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or corporate telephony server.
⚠️ Important note
Sipnetic does not offer VoIP service. To use Sipnetic, you need an account with a SIP service provider. Some features may not be supported by all SIP providers.
– Compatibility with all standards compliant VoIP and PBX providers.
– Supports calls via 3G / 4G and Wi-Fi.
– Modern user interface.
– Excellent audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
– Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
– Video calls using the H.264 codec (available as a premium feature).
– Support for various NAT traversal techniques including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
– Instant messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
– Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol. ZRTP and OTR support is available as a Premium feature.
– Integration with system contacts, including integrated contact editor.
– Support for presence information based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
– Support for multiple SIP accounts with automatic account selection.
– Advanced telephony functions: support for several calls, put the call on hold, transfer on hold, send DTMF digits, voice message waiting indication.
– Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited to low bandwidth connections.
– Light and dark user interface themes (available as a premium feature).
– No advertising, no user tracking, no collection of personal data.
– Available in English, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
Experience Video calling experience may vary depending on device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic still uses the system implementation of the H.264 codec. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps