Shadowsocks is a high performance, cross-platform secure sock proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
* NOTE: You may need to uninstall and reinstall the app after upgrading to version 3.x or higher. *
1. State-of-the-art techniques with asynchronous I / O and event programming.
2. Low resource consumption, suitable for low-end boxes and built-in devices.
3. Available on multiple platforms including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementations in python, node.js, golang, C # and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To configure your own server, please refer to: https://shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
2. To view the source codes or create your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and / or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the license or (at your option) any version. later.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License with this program. Otherwise, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses
Language: en, ru
Platforms: arm7 + x86
Deep optimized graphics
Optimized application manifest
Hidden advertising in the application
Analytics blocked, thoroughly
Cut trash code (ads, measurement, etc.)
Modification is untied from Google Services
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: