Share screenshots better and smoothly.
1. Click the quick settings panel
2. Crop screenshots
3. Share it!
Screen Share Tile works through the quick setting tile, before using it, the tile needs to be added manually on the notification panel.
To add tile
Please follow the steps below:
1. Pull down the notification panel completely.
2. Tap the edit button (on stock Android it’s a pencil). The quick settings editing layout will expand and display all available panes.
3. Scroll down and find the screen sharing tile.
4. Drag the box to the desired location.
5. That’s it!
This is an open source project, the source code can be found at https://github.com/npes87184/ScreenShareTile.
Screen Recording: Required to take screenshots
Icon created by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
1. Compatible to newer android version
2. Support drawing before sharing