Listen to live audio from over 7,000 fire and police scanners, weather radios, amateur radio repeaters, air traffic and marine radios around the world. Turn on Notifications to receive alerts whenever a scanner has more than 2000 listeners (see major events when they break).
– Display the scanners closest to you.
– View the top 50 scanners with the most listeners.
– View the list of the most recently added scanners (new scanners are added all the time).
– Add the scanners you listen to the most to your favorites for quick access.
– Browse the directory by location or by type (public safety, air, rail, maritime, etc.).
– Enable notifications to be notified when major events occur (details below).
– Add Scanner Radio Pro widgets and shortcuts to your home screen for quick access.
– Supports Android Auto.
Receive a notification anytime:
… any phonebook scanner has more than 2000 listeners (configurable).
… a scanner located some distance from your location has more than a certain number of listeners.
…a specific scanner has more than a certain number of listeners.
… a Broadcastify alert is posted for one of your favorites.
… a scanner some distance away from you is added to the directory.
In addition to the above features, you also get the following features with this version of the app:
* No ads.
* Access to 6 theme colors.
*Push notifications sent within 5 minutes (compared to within 15 minutes in the free version).
* The ability to record audio.
* The play button at the bottom of directory screens and on widgets can be used to start listening without having to go to the player screen.
The audio you can hear is provided by volunteers (and in many cases the police and firefighters themselves) for Broadcastify and a few other sites using real police scanners and is the same that you will hear using your own. police scanner.
If you need help, go to http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of the reasons why certain permissions are required:
♥ “Location” permission is required so that the app can determine which scanners are in your area when you select “Scanners nearby”. When you select “Scanners nearby”, the app first tries to determine your position via the network, if that fails, the app then tries to determine your position via the GPS.
♥ “Photos / Media / Files” / “Edit or delete contents of your USB storage” permission is required to allow you to record the audio you hear and be able to save it to a location that you can access. From your computer.
With this version, you will also benefit from other features such as:
♥ Ads are completely removed.
♥ This version allows you to specify what times of the day you want to receive listener alerts.
♥It also allows you to configure listener alerts for scanners located near you.
♥ The play button at the top of directory screens and on widgets is functional.
♥ Most importantly, it allows you to listen to archived audio (from the last 30 days) if you have a Premium RadioReference.com subscription. Their premium subscription is $ 15 for 6 months, without it you will not be able to access their audio archives using the app.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: