Rotation is a tool for Android to control the orientation of the device. It offers all modes supported by Android and can be configured based on apps or various events like call, lock, headset, charging and docking station. It doesn’t matter if the app has a specific mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s try to explore its other useful features.
A complete guidance manager with all modes supported.
System default modes
– Automatic rotation activated • Automatic rotation deactivated
Modes to override system settings
– Forced automatic rotation • Forced portrait • Forced landscape
– Inverted portrait • Inverted landscape
– Sensor portrait • Sensor landscape • Full sensor forced
Lock Current – Lock Current Orientation
Conditions with different events and application support.
– Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
– Charging orientation • Docking station orientation • Application orientation
Event priority – Customizable event preference in the event that two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotation on demand
# Easily change the orientation of the app or foreground events from a fully customizable floating header (or notification or tile) available at the top of each task.
Various parameters to be personalized according to needs.
– Start at startup • Notification • Notification toggle
– Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best theme engine with a color for each choice.
– All new dynamic theme engine with background sensitive features to avoid any visibility issues.
– Quick setup to configure key features from a single screen.
– Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load application settings.
# Rotation extension to automate more than 40 actions via the Locale / Tasker plugin.
– Rotation shortcuts to quickly change orientation from the home screen.
– Application shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the application.
– Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perform service and on-demand operations.
– Fully customizable service and toggle widgets to perform various operations.
– Explore to find many other hidden gems of the rotation.
Features marked with a # are chargeable and a Rotation Key is required to use them.
English, Deutsch, Español, Indonesia, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Retrieve running apps – To detect the foreground app.
Usage Statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect the foreground app.
Change system settings – Change the display orientation settings.
Draw on other apps – To change the foreground orientation.
Read device status and identity – Change the orientation of phone calls.
Run at startup – To start the service when the device starts up.
Vibration control – To vibrate the device when the orientation changes.
Edit USB storage (Android 4.3 and lower) – To create and restore a backup.
It uses accessibility service to provide better experience and to force lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. It will not access the contents of the window or any other sensitive data.
Rotation> Conditions> Events> Accessibility.
– Purchase a Rotation Key for more features and to support development.
– In case of bugs / problems, please contact me by e-mail before proceeding with any review.
– Some apps may not work properly when forced to work in certain orientations. Use auto-rotate on / off from app conditions to use system settings for those apps.
– Reverse portrait is disabled on some Xiaomi (MIUI) devices with the launcher by default. Please try any other launcher (home screen) to make it work.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.