RetroArch is an open-source project that uses a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to build cross-platform applications that can use rich features like OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own collection of built-in apps to provide you with a ‘one stop shop’ for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are ideal for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to know more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a versatile program, which means in order for it to do anything you need modular programs which we call ‘cores’. These hearts are NOT INCLUDED. You need to go to “Online Update -> Download Cores” from the app to download them.
– Attractive menus to choose from!
– Scan files / folders and add them to game system collections!
– View database information for each game once added to a collection!
– Download programs (‘hearts’) online
– Update everything!
– Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
– Ability to remap controls
– Ability to enter and load cheats
– Multilingual support!
– More than 80 programs (‘cores’) so far and it continues!
– Play multiplayer with network play!
– Take screenshots, save instant backups and more!
– No DRM
– No restrictions on use
– No push ads
-And No espionage
– No advertising, period
Mod based on the latest version of RetroArch at the moment.
– Cleaned out 70% of the “utilities” that are not needed to run the application and run most games.
There is no need to describe in detail, because if someone lacks something for a particular game, everything you need can be downloaded / updated online from the application.
– Corrected overlays.
– I optimized it to the maximum.
For those who are in an armored train – if you are missing something, you can download / update online from the application!