PSPad offers you the possibility to use your smartphone as a DualShock controller for your PS5 / PS4. Do you need a second Dualshock controller to play multiplayer games on your PS5 / PS4 *, has your Dualshock controller broken down and you need a quick replacement, do you want to use your Android controller on your PS5 / PS4? Well, PSPad is the app for you!
Instruction video: https://youtu.be/YkCqY8ApJUU
Hardware configuration recommendations
• A wired internet connection for your PS5 / PS4 is highly recommended.
• The smartphone must be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via the Remote Play protocol. PSPad allows you to remotely control any PlayStation 4 game that supports remote playback. Control games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more with your smartphone.
– Easy connection setup
– Microphone support
– Support for motion sensor
– Use PSPad as a virtual Dualshock controller for your PS5 / PS4
– Transfer all controls from connected Android controllers to your PS5 / PS4
– Create individual command button mappings
– Due to the way PSPad works, using remote play will not work when using PSPad
– You cannot connect multiple PSPad apps to your PS5 / PS4 at the same time
– To connect a controller to your PS5 / PS4 while using PSPad, you will need a second PS5 / PS4 profile
– Connection can only be established via WiFi
PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via the Remote Play protocol. PSPad will only work in apps and games that support remote play (almost all games support remote play). As PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via the remote play protocol, the PS5 / PS4 sends the audio and streaming data to your smartphone. Although no audio and video files are displayed, PSPad receives this data, which may impact your internet traffic, so please keep this in mind.
Problems with the PSN connection
This issue only affects users with PS5 / PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to obtain your PSN account ID. Recently some users reported issues while signing in to PSN. If you’re having trouble signing into your PSN account, just give me your PSN username and I’ll find your PSN account ID for you. More information here:
If you have any issues or suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. All information about PSPad can be found here:
* Please Note: If you want to use PSPad as a second gamepad in addition to your real Dualshock controller, you must have at least one second PS5 / PS4 guest profile on your PS5 / PS4. The original Dualshock controller must then be connected to the PS5 / PS4 profile which is not currently in use by the PSPad Remote Play session, otherwise PSPad will be disconnected.
Disclaimer: PlayStation, Dualsense, Dualshock, and PSN are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPad is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any affiliates, logos, or associated trademarks. .
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: