Print directly from your phone or tablet via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Direct Mobile Scanning is available for select MFPs.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we had to remove the print SMS and call log features from our app due to the permissions policy update on Google Play. Dear customers, we are as upset as you are about this issue. And we try our best to solve the problem.
With PrintHand you can print the following content:
– Office documents including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF;
– Text files and other popular file types;
– Photos and pictures;
– Web pages, emails and attachments;
– Google Drive content;
– Calendar app events;
– Facebook albums;
– Files from Dropbox;
– Box files;
– Files from OneDrive;
– Files from Creative Cloud;
– SugarSync files;
– Notes from Evernote;
– Shared content from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, workgroup, domain and active directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. And Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via:
– Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as an intermediary);
– USB if USB OTG is fully supported by your device and Android 4.0+ is installed. Please note that some mobile devices cannot communicate properly with a printer even if USB host mode is supported. This happens due to the specific electrical design of the USB port. Unfortunately, in this case, the application will probably not work correctly.
– PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using the PrintHand desktop client or your computer’s standard operating system tools);
Here is the list of printers supported by the PrintHand application:
Here is also the list of supported portable printers:
Our Printer Setup Wizard will automatically detect your printers and guide you through the setup process if needed. In a few clicks you can print.
You can now scan documents directly from selected multifunction printers to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
You can try printing a test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you need to purchase a premium app or make an in-app purchase in the free app.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Leave your rating for the product