Download and try the free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxdebug.acodefree
Open source project: github.com/deadlyjack/code-editor
You can create a website, run the website in the browser, and view any errors or logs in the console.
1. No ads
2. Edit any file on your device.
3. Support for GitHub
4. FTP support (not yet SFTP, plan to add later)
5. Supports syntax highlighting for over 100 programming languages
6. Dozens of themes
8. HTML / Mark-in preview in the application
10. In the application file browser
11. Open source
12. Support more than 50,000 lines
13. Fast work flow
14. Open multiple files
16. Keyboard shortcuts