Useful for STEM education, universities, and industry, this app uses device sensor inputs to collect, save, and export data in comma separated value (csv) format via a shareable .csv file. Data can be plotted against elapsed time on a graph or displayed numerically. Users can export the data for further analysis in a spreadsheet or a plotting tool. This app also generates tones, colors and a strobe. See www.vieyrasoftware.net for a variety of usage ideas for STEM education.
This app includes all the features of Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite plus the following additional features:
– Audio analysis (Oscillocope functions, Spectrum analyzer)
– Data alert
– Load file after saving
– Moving average data filter
– Kalman data filter for g-force mode
A menu allows the user to detect or generate the following (depending on the capabilities of the user’s mobile device):
(1) G-Force Meter – ratio of Fn / Fg (x, y, z and / or total); automatic calibration at (0, 0, 1); moving average ; Kalman filter
(2) Linear accelerometer – acceleration (x, y and / or z); automatic calibration at (0, 0, 0); moving average
(3) Gyroscope – radial velocity (x, y and / or z); automatic calibration at (0, 0, 0); moving average
(4) Barometer – atmospheric pressure; manual calibration by selecting offset values; moving average
(5) Roller Coaster – G-Force Meter, linear accelerometer, gyroscope and barometer
(8) Proximeter – periodic movement and timer (timer and pendulum modes)
(9) Ruler – distance between two points
(10) Magnetometer – magnetic field strength (x, y, z and / or total); automatic calibration at (0, 0, 0); manual entry for alert configuration; moving average
(11) Compass – direction of magnetic field and bubble level
(12) GPS – latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, direction, number of satellites
(13) Inclinometer – azimuth, roll, pitch
(14) Light Meter – manual calibration light intensity by selecting offset values; moving average
(15) Color Detector – detects HEX colors in a small rectangular area on the screen through the camera.
(16) Sound level meter – sound intensity
(17) Tone detector – frequency and musical tone
(18) Oscilloscope (audio) – waveform and relative amplitude
(19) Spectrum Analyzer (audio) – Graphic FFT
(20) Spectrogram (audio) – FFT cascade
(21) Multiple registration
(22) Sound generator – sound frequency producer
(23) Color generator – R / G / B / Y / C / M, white and custom color display
(24) Strobe (beta) – camera flash
In multiple recording, users choose one or more of the above sensors to collect data at the same time. Files can be easily named before export or saved to internal device for easy organization and retrieval later.
Additional features include the ability to save data with clock time or elapsed time, select comma or semicolon as csv separator, change row width on charts, change rate sensor’s relative collection and keep the screen on at all times.
Used to calculate azimuth.
Photos / Media / Files
A csv file is created and modified in the internal memory of the phone.
The application has a sound level meter mode which analyzes sound using the microphone.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: