Pass2U Wallet can easily collect all your Passbook / Apple Wallet passes from your Android devices, e.g. coupons, event tickets, loyalty cards, stored value cards and boarding passes. You can scan barcode containing web link or download .pkpass files to add passes in Pass2U Wallet.
Full support for Passbook / Apple Wallet Pass specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movie tickets, transportation cards, etc.
2) Support QR code, Aztec, PDF417 2D barcode and Code 128 1D barcode.
3) Show relevant passes on lock screen based on location or current time.
4) iBeacon support.
5) Support change Apple Wallet pass notifications.
6) Location of passes
7) Scan/enter barcodes from your cards or tickets to make passes and save them to Pass2U Wallet.
8) Free Pass update API for Pass2U wallet issuers.
9) Google Drive backup and restore.
10) Wear OS app support for business users
We respect the privacy of Pass2U Wallet users. In order to let you have a good user experience, we need to access the permission below:
● Identity：Choose Google accounts to backup and restore passes
● Photos/Media/Files: Add device pass files to Pass2U wallet
●Camera: scan barcodes to add passes to Pass2U wallet
● Wi-Fi connection information: when Wi-Fi is connected, and re-register pass registration failure
● Device ID: Need device ID to update passes
Frequently Asked Questions.
1.How can I save all my passes?
You can go to Pass2U Wallet setup > tap Backup > Choose Google Drive account.
Or Pass2U Wallet will help you backup automatically, while your phone is charging, connected to Wi-Fi, idle for more than 24 hours.
2.How can I transfer all my passes from an old device to a new device?
You can back up all your passes to the old device’s Google Drive account.
Next, go to Pass2U Wallet settings > tap Restore > Choose Google Drive account.
3. How can I issue a large number of passes?
You can go to https://www.pass2u.net to design the pass as you like and send the pass to your customers.