Play NScripter games on your Android device. Play all visual novels in languages (if already translated). Bring your game to your phone to play on the device.
This app has more features and a different user interface than other ONScripter apps.
Visit the Github page to configure the games. https://github.com/matthewn4444/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel
If you want this app translated to your language, write to me if you want to help with the translation.
Do you want no publicity? Get the free version of this ad: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onscripter.pluspro.
– Place the games in any folder on your SD card or internal memory
– Able to change the default folder to place your games
– Able to hide the controls during a game and bring them back with a bang to the sides
– Capable of increasing and increasing text size
– A game does not require a font file (it will use a default font provided by the app)
– English proportional font is supported
– Supports UTF-8 script encoding (for French, Spanish, etc.)
– Korean Hangul character set
– Chinese support
– Basic ONScripter-FR
– Support PONScripter functionality to play other English games
– Support for changing in-game fonts (via options)
– Implement big screen games (ported)
– Implement a widescreen mode (adapted-hack)
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link:
Leave your rating for the product