Take more control of the way your music sounds on your Android device with our Linear Phase FIR Touch Equalizer, which delivers 16,384 discrete bands equalized in HD with no loss of audio quality. Create and save your own EQ presets or select an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also enables playback of high resolution audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz / 24 bit WAV and DSD at no additional cost.
To enjoy outstanding audio quality anywhere, add an Onkyo DAC-HA200 digital-to-analog converter and headphone amplifier; this allows direct digital connections to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory) compatible Android device using a USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate digital connections to external devices compatible with USB audio. For this, you just need to purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable high resolution audio output.
Note: Audio whose sample rate is higher than 88 2kHz output with headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections with OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear phase FIR filter)
• Automatic oversampling function
•Crossfade playback option
• Display of album cover art and song lyrics
• Repeat function (songs from a list)
•Resume Reading function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Ability to select equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
•Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• The volume control function for external USB Audio compatible equipment using the volume keys of Android device glass
•AWA subscription music service
– Connection, music list (FOR YOU / FOCUS / FAVORITES / TRENDS), streaming playback