Are you translating a document and don’t know what some words mean? Want to travel to another country and connect with people without a network?
This translator app will help you search like a dictionary or translate words and sentences quickly, easily and easily. It also helps you to enter text quickly using the voice recognition feature and helps you to listen to the translated text using the voice broadcast feature. It is completely free and you can use it to translate even when you are offline.
– Offline translation support for 59 languages.
– Quick translation: just select the text and translate anywhere
– Voice recognition for all languages and voice broadcasts for 47 languages (speech and text-to-speech recognition).
– Detect text from image: You can select an image and then the app will help you to detect and translate text.
– It can be used as a dictionary.
– Copy the translated text and share it directly in other applications.
– Simple and easy to use interface.
Very useful when traveling.
And a lot of other features for you.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French,
Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole,
Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish,
Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian,
Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian,
Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian,
Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai,
Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh.
– To use offline translation, please make sure to download the language data form.
– This app supports Android 4.1 and above. It does not require any serious permission.
Let’s try to use the offline translation feature of this app. It will be a great dictionary and translator for you.