Print directly from your Android device. Quickly, easily and for free!
Take photos, print, and share photos with family and friends. Print invoices, receipts, boarding passes and more at home, at work or on the go.
You can print photos, images, web pages, PDFs, and Office documents without downloading any apps or additional printing tools, anytime, anywhere.
– Print directly from your Android phone or tablet to almost any inkjet or laser printer.
– Print photos, images (JPG, PNG, GIF), PDF documents and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
-And Print stored files, attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT) and cloud files from Google Drive.
– Print websites (HTML pages) accessible through the built-in web browser
– Print to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG printers
-And Print via the Google Cloud Print service (including the Save to Google Drive feature as PDF)
– Integration with other apps via the Print, Share menus
– Numerous printing options (number of copies, collation, pages to print, paper size, paper type, paper tray, output quality, etc.)
– Borderless photo printing on matte or glossy photo paper
– Color or monochrome printing (black and white)
– Double-sided printing (single-sided or double-sided)
– Printing to AirPrint compatible printers
– Windows printer sharing (SMB / CIFS) and Mac printer sharing (Bonjour / IPP / LPD) compatible
– HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet, HP Envy, HP Ink Tank and other HP models
– Canon PIXMA, Canon LBP, Canon MF, Canon MP, Canon MX, Canon MG, Canon SELPHY and other Canon models
– Epson Artisan, Epson WorkForce, Epson Stylus and other Epson models
– Brother MFC, Brother DCP, Brother HL, Brother MW, Brother PJ and other Brother models
– Samsung ML, Samsung SCX, Samsung CLP and other Samsung models
– Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre, Xerox DocuPrint and other Xerox models
– Dell, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, OKI and others printers