Effective today, email communication has become an essential part of interpersonal communication skills within an organization or in your daily life. Nothing can be more important than effective communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged direct push technology based email application for Android to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. It is also designed for entrepreneurs or individuals who want to communicate effectively with their colleagues, friends and family members. anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other messaging apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will make you have a superb experience more than anything else. Taking advantage of email messages, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes on your mobile devices over wireless networks improves your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
– Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Neuf does not have a server to store the nine user data. Nine application connects directly to the user’s server. All Nine data is stored in the user device only.
– Calendar and contacts (integrated in the stock application Calendar and contacts with the Nine account)
– Rich text editor
– Customer cert
– S / MIME
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select the files to send (email notification for each file)
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
– Hybrid email search (integrate with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation mode
– Unread badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei and LG devices)
– Widgets (unread badge, shortcuts, email list, task list and calendar)
– Notes synchronization (Exchange 2010 and later)
– Synchronization of tasks and calendar
– Modern authentication for Office 365
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
– Office 365, Exchange Online
– Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps)
– Other servers (IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, Kopano, etc.) supported Exchange ActiveSync
– Other servers (Yahoo, GMX, Mail.ru, etc.) supported IMAP
– Copy the attachment to external storage and export the nine settings.
– To import attachments from external storage and to import nine settings.
* PHONE CALL
– To call a contact on nine contacts
– To transmit device information to the server (ActiveSync function)
– Use the account to purchase a license and manage the information of the accounts registered in the system.
* WRITE_CONTACTS, READ_CONTACTS
– Use when synchronizing user’s contacts on the server
* WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR
– Use when synchronizing the user’s calendar to the server
– To scan a QR code for Entrust Smart credentials
** Available on Android
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above
– Neuf is not cloud based. It stores the passwords for your accounts only on the device. And It only connects to real mail servers. It stores your messages only on the device.
– Nine uses the permission of the device administrator.
– If you have a question or special request, just send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.