My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notebook with cloud sync. You can use My Notes as a notebook, notebook, diary, agenda, or diary.
– App lock (password or PIN + fingerprint)
– Save, browse, search and share notes on smartphone and tablet
– Organize notes by folders
Sort notes by creation date, update date, title, and folder
– Add reminders
– Manage folders
– Move between notes in landscape mode
– Export (Text and HTML file)
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all your Android devices
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud
– Store and view thousands of notes without any performance penalty
– Store large notes
– The color of the subject
Advantages of Premium Membership:
– No ads
Sync Options> Auto Sync *
– Backup> Preview
– Backup> Export> Text and HTML file
* Manual syncing also works in the free version
Please remember to use the “Sync” or “Backup” option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the application.
App data is stored in hidden folder on Google Drive. This folder can only be accessed through the “My Notes – Notepad” application. Although the folder is hidden, you can see how much space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at “drive.google.com”.
2. From the Settings menu, select “Manage Applications”.
3. Find the application named “KreoSoft – My Notes”.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by KreoSoftMyNotes
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: