My Expenses Track your expenses and income directly on your smartphone and tablet.
– Up to five account transfers (also between different currencies)
– Unlimited number of templates and up to three recurring trade schedules
– Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF
– Data can be protected by passcode or device lock screen
– Themes (dark and light) and font sizes can be customized
– Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statement
– Home screen widgets and shortcuts for quick data entry
Purchase one of the following license keys to unlock premium features:
– no ads
– Unlimited number of accounts
– Unlimited number of recurring transaction plans
– Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of each category of transactions in different periods (year, month, sunday)
– Split transactions: a single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers)
– Print transaction list as a PDF file
– Image attachments: Take via camera or choose from gallery
– All features of Contrib Key
– Automatic daily backups with optional upload to cloud storage
– Sophisticated customizable CSV import (spreadsheet application)
– All functions of the extended keys
– Budgeting: Compare your spending to the limits you set for each category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
– Historical graphs (cash flow)
– Scanned receipts: Automatically extract the amount date and payee
– Web user interface
– Unlimited number of split deal templates and plans
– Email support, guaranteed response within 2 business days
– Voting rights on the development roadmap
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Calendar: Schedules for future and recurring transactions are stored in a special local calendar or any other calendar you specify.
– Storage: Store QIF and CSV export and backup files.
– Internet: anonymous usage tracking crash reports cloud sync.
– Accounts: Sync across devices via cloud services.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps