Multitrack Engineer is an application for multitrack music composition.
Listen to sample songs created with the Song Engineer and Multitrack Engineer apps – https://gyokovsolutions.com/music-albums
The available instruments are:
– rythmic guitar
– main guitar
– drums (up to 45 different instruments)
You can set harmony chords by manually changing or automatically dialing the harmony at the top of the screen.
You can edit notes manually via the note drop-down menu or you can use auto-composition help for melody and drum beats by pressing the COMPOSE MELODY and COMPOSE DRUMS buttons.
If you want to automatically recompose a specific instrument, select it via the checkbox in the left pane. If no instrument is selected, all instruments are composed.
You can save the composed music as a midi file and use it for production with your DAW software.
You can change the sound and adjust the volume for different instruments in Settings.
When you open the app, there are four panes. On the left is the INSTRUMENT CONTROL pane. On the right is the NOTES pane and above and below are the APP CONTROL panes.
INSTRUMENT CONTROL section
For each instrument you have:
– instrument name – when clicked you can hear a sound sample of instruments
– ON / OFF switch – turns the instrument on / off
– check the box – use it to select / deselect the instrument. This is used when you press COMPOSE or Left / Right Shift
For each instrument, you have a predefined number of notes. You can change the number of notes in the settings. For the melody – select the note via the drop-down menu. A5 means note A, 5th octave.
For batteries – If the box is checked, the sound is activated. If it is not checked, there is no sound.
APP CONTROL pane
– ON / OFF switch – turns all instruments on / off
– check the box – select / deselect all instruments
– COMPOSE MELODY button – when pressed, a melody is created for the selected instruments. If no instrument is selected, all instruments are used. If you want to automatically compose specific notes from an instrument, check the note boxes.
– COMPOSE DRUMS button – when pressed, then the drum groove created for the selected instruments. If no instrument is selected, all instruments are used
– tap tempo – tap 4 times to set the tempo
– tempo – change the tempo in beats per minute
– PLAY button – play / stop music playback.
– New – create a new model
– Open – open the saved text file
– Save – save music as midi and text file
– Save As – save music as midi and text file with specified name
– Clear All – clears all instruments
– Clear selection – clears only the selected instruments (with the box checked)
– Transpose Up – transpose the selected instruments
– Transpose Down – transposes the selected instruments down
– Shift Left – shifts selected instruments one position to the left
– Shift Right – shifts the selected instrument one position to the right
– Start / stop AUTO MODE – start / stop AUTO MODE where the drums are continuously played and recomposed
– Help me
– the Facebook page
– Nominator of the signature of the meter – Nominator of the signature of the meter – if the time signature is 3/4, it is 3
– Denominator of the meter signature – Denominator of the meter signature – if the time signature is 3/4, then this 4
– Keep screen on – keeps the screen on when the app is in the foreground
– Play melody in the background – when this option is activated, the rhythm will be played in the background. You can use it to adjust the volume of the instruments.
Also check out the other applications related to music composition:
– Song engineer
– Melody engineer
– Paro engineer