Free application to measure the amount of light (in lux), which reaches the ambient light sensor. Ambient light sensors measure light in lux, an illumination measurement that depends on the amount of incoming light and the surface it is traveling across.
– No ads
– Support for new languages: Deutsch, हिन्दी (Hindi), Polski (Polish), Čeština (Czech), Español (España), Русский (Russian) and Français (France)
– High precision light metering
– Export all measurements (lx, fx, W/m2) to a CSV file and work with the data like a pro!
– Lux and Footcandle units
– Measures and records minimum, average and maximum possible brightness
– Complete sensor calibration
– Photovoltaic module – Read the brightness of the sky, walls or bright objects
– Share and export measurements
– Help select bulbs to install at home and install new lighting
– Helps to light up the school, kitchen, office and bedrooms
– Analyze the level of lighting of interior environments
– Measure inside and outside. Compare the light level of the room.
– Luxmeter for experiments
– Testing flashlights and other lighting equipment
– Configure the projector screen
– Tool for photographer
– Smart, minimalistic, simple and intuitive user interface (Material Design + WCAG 2.0)
– Instant start and excellent performance
– Complete light sensor calibration
– Highest possible precision
– Ready for professional and productive use
The Photometer PRO is a non-profit organization with a bold vision: to provide free and open access to light measurement and knowledge to everyone around the world. The best way to achieve our mission is to operate without ads or paywalls. For this reason, the Photometer PRO is funded by donations. Your donations allow Photometer PRO to be freely accessible and available to everyone.
More info here: http://www.pardel.pl
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps