More fun (ctions) for your adventures! Multifunctional navigation app with offline maps for a fully enjoyable outdoor experience.
Create, plan, edit, record, save or share your trips, keep memories, track your performance and much more. Locus Map is designed for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, running, geocaching, cross-country skiing, and other outdoor activities.
Fully customizable and flexible, offering a wide range of interesting functions running on top of a variety of maps from around the world.
Plan, record and manage your activities:
– plan routes along hiking trails, cycle paths or in open terrain
– record tracks with all the useful statistics – distance, speed, pace, height gain, calories burned and others
– import and export routes in different formats (GPX, KMZ, TCX …)
– share your tracks on Strava, Runkeeper or Google Earth
– create your private database of interesting or favorite places
– browse your geotagged photos on the map
– import and export points of interest in various formats
Navigate and guide offline:
– step-by-step voice instructions or audible signals
– off-route alert
– navigation and guidance along routes imported from elsewhere
– direct guidance in open terrain
– download caches for offline reading via the G4L add-on
– navigate in the caches above the map or using the compass, connect them online or offline
– use graphics and calculation tools
– manage your journals and drafts
– be alerted to an upcoming geocache
Customize your application:
– configure its main menu according to your real needs
– adjust the main screen – function panels, right / left control, light / dark mode …
– define the coordinate system, units, dashboards and screens
– Enjoy application flexibility with configuration presets
Use the cards from our wide selection:
LoMaps – offline maps from around the world
– switchable as hiking / biking, winter or city map. Download 3 for FREE.
Outdoor maps from the best map editors in the world
– United States and Canada – Classic / Satellite USGS, AccuTerra Trail Maps, BackRoad Map Books,
– Europe – Ordnance Survey (United Kingdom), Kompass, Outdooractive, Freytag & Berndt (Germany, Austria, Italy), IGN (France, Belgium), CNIG (Spain), Lantmäteriet (Sweden), Kortforsyningen (Denmark), PZS (Slovenia) , Compass (Poland), Swisstopo (Switzerland), SHOCart (Czech Republic, Slovakia) and many others …
– add external cards in SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMA formats