Line icons are outlined shapes of the most popular applications. Each icon has been handcrafted with simplicity in mind. the center of the outline is transparent, letting you show your wallpaper below the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they are HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking icons lined up on a device there.
– Features –
– 3,200+ hand icons HD
– 200 HD Wallpapers – Hosted on the cloud. Pick and save the ones you want. (All funds shown are included)
– Support for Muzei rotating wallpapers
– New icons added constantly
– All funds shown are included
– Modern high definition XXXHDPI, outlined transparent icons included for the super large HD screens. All icons are 192×192.
– 200+ / landscape / classic scenic modern art backgrounds that show the icons lined up nicely.
– Parts of the flat line icons are transparent leaving each show the backgrounds provided scenic / landscape or for your own backgrounds.
– Contains over 3,200 different clean, flat and simple icons outlined with lots of variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper picker comes installed.
– Easy link to request more outline icons.
– Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
– Constantly updated with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these Dev recommends Nova Launcher.)
Recommended size – – ADW Launcher: 110%
– Action Launcher
Recommended size – – Apex Launcher: 110%
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher (via launch settings)
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nine Launcher
Recommended size – – New Launcher: 110%
– Solo Launcher
– Smart Launcher
* Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the above launchers offer free versions. Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installation
2. Press “Apply theme”
3. Select the type of launch
** Install via Launcher **
Apex Launcher: Apex Settings> Theme Settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings> Look and feel> Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press “Menu”> More> ADWSettings> Themes preferences> Choose theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu”> Launcher settings> Appearance settings> Icon Pack> choose theme