KeePass multi-format password manager, the application allows to save and use passwords, keys and digital identities in a secure way, by integrating Android design standards.
This pro version encourages development, better service, and you contribute to the creation of ad-free open source software.
Currently, the application has the same functionality as the free version with the themes unlocked but is intended to integrate elements related to commonly used non-free sites and services.
– Creation of databases / entries and groups.
– Support for .kdb and .kdbx files (version 1 to 4) with AES – Twofish – ChaCha20 – Argon2 algorithm.
– Compatible with the majority of alternative programs (KeePass, KeePassX, KeePassXC, …)
– Allows fast copying of fields and opening of URIs/URLs.
– Biometric recognition for quick unlocking (Fingerprints / Unlocking by face / …).
– Management of one-time passwords (One-Time Password HOTP / TOTP) for two-factor authentication (2FA).
– Material design with themes.
– Automatic filling of fields.
– Field filling keyboard.
– History of each entry.
– Precise parameter management.
– Code written in native languages (Kotlin / Java / JNI / C).
– Access to custom themes.
– Creation of TOTP Steam.
– Removed donate buttons.
KeePassDX is opensource and ad-free.
The project is constantly evolving. Feel free to check the development status of upcoming updates: https://github.com/Kunzisoft/KeePassDX/projects
You have a bug: https://github.com/Kunzisoft/KeePassDX/issues