iPray is beautiful, modern, and compatible with Android Pie. It is secure and battery optimized.
iPray offers a beautiful interface with prayer times and a Qibla compass displayed on the same screen – with no screen changes and No ads, No spam and No hidden costs. iPray offers precise timings and azan alerts wherever you are, and “just works” out of the box with zero configuration required.
OFFLINE PRAYER TIME (أوقات الصلاة)
• Without network connection, prayer times are calculated offline
• Universal prayer times
•Head-up display of in-focus prayer info (current or next prayer). Prayers included: Fajr, Dawn / Salat al Doha, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam
• The color display shows the progress of the current prayer and changes from yellow, orange, to bright red, when the current prayer is about to end. So pray if you haven’t already.
• Smart status bar notification showing the most important (the elapsed time of the current prayer or the countdown to the next one), but which is also demoted during the day. The lock screen will show the next prayer info within 30 minutes.
•A subtle “knock knock” reminds us that the prayer is about to begin.
• Easy alternation of alerts from the main screen.
• Rotate your device to view monthly schedules
•Hegerian calendar and prayer times for all prayers (including Qiyam)
• Scroll to view the schedules for the next month.
COMPASS QIBLA (القبلة)
• Easy-to-use compass, always active. When you launch iPray, the compass is ready, eager to show you the way.
•Full screen Qiblah location mode with angle and distance info to Mecca
• An optional compass is included if your device does not support a built-in magnetometer (or if you want to check it visually)
• No matter what time you launch iPray, you will always be greeted with a new decor.
• Eid celebrations, visible during Eid days.
• Easily determine the date of important events of the Hegerian calendar year (هجري), including Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
• Although our smart notification alert meets the needs of any widget, iPray comes with various simplistic widgets to display prayer times on the PC.
•Widgets for daily, current or next prayer, and a transparent widget
• A widget displaying the complete table of prayer times
• iPray allows you to modify all aspects of the calculation method used.
• Adjust individual salat times with addition / subtraction of minutes in case you want to match your local mosque schedules
•Automatic time settings for high latitude locations (UK, Denmark, Canada, etc.)
• The Fajr and Isha detection algorithm can be configured as follows: a seventh, based on angle, a median seventh, and times based on the middle of the night.
• Switch between Dawn and Salah-al-Doha
•Includes status bar updates for all prayers including Qiyam al layl (Tahajjad prayer)
• Various Azans (أذان) and options for each namaz
• Select a custom Adhan (أذان) file or any other audio / MP3 file
•Dua (Supplication) after Azan
• Designed for phones and tablets
• Updated to work on devices without Google Play services
Look no further, you have found the only prayer time app for Muslims that does it all.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: