HiPER Calc Pro is a very complex but multifunctional calculator with which you can solve even a very complicated equation without using intermediate results. Supports not one, but several number systems, switching between them occurs on a couple of tapes. In addition, all your operations can be stored in the memory of this application and at any time open a ready solution. Solving complex problems will be easier with a reliable and convenient helper.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for different screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “extended” for tablets
A multi-line display can be activated in the tablets to display the complete history of calculations and provide access to previous results.
Users can choose from several high quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations, including percentage, modulo and negation;
– the fractions (in expression mode, any expression including nested fractions can be entered as numerator and denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion into fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– variables and symbolic calculation;
– derivatives and integrals;
– graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation such as all complex roots, unit circle, etc.
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– advanced numeric operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, greatest common divisor, etc.
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– conversion into degrees, minutes and seconds;
– fixed-point, scientific and technical display format;
– display the exponent as a prefix of SI units;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with different clipboard formats;
– history of results;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal digital systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise offsets and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion between 200 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to handle full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with built-in help.
Leave your rating for the product