This app can save you time by not having to turn your device on and off when you only need your phone for a few seconds.
It automatically turns off your screen when you put it in your pocket or put it on a table, and turns it on when you pick it up. No need to touch buttons anymore. It also allows you to keep your screen on while you use the phone thanks to the movements of your hands.
The most popular screen on / off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others …
* Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
* Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
*Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
* Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
* Smart Lock support: It’s a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
*Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
* Better performance
* Widgets, Shortcuts
*Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
* Wider range for Table Sensor
* Suspend in Landscape mode
*Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: