Google Maps Go, which now includes navigation functionality, is a lighter progressive web app variant than the classic Google Maps app.
This version requires Chrome (if you don’t want to install Chrome, please go to www.google.com/maps from your browser).
The Google Maps Go app takes up to 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps version. It was designed to provide smooth and fast operation on devices with limited memory and on poor quality networks. It allows you to get your location, real-time traffic information, driving directions, as well as train, bus and public transport information in cities. You can even search and find information on millions of places, like their address and phone number.
• Find the fastest route, whether by two-wheeler, metro, bus, taxi, foot or ferry.
• Take the metro, bus or train by viewing live timetables for public transport in the city.
•Enjoy routes by car and two-wheelers thanks to the navigation function for Google Maps Go (https://goo.gl/2P5H2Z).
• Get detailed trips with route overview to plan your trips in advance.
• Get to your destination faster with real-time traffic information and up-to-date traffic maps.
•Discover new places.
• Search and find local restaurants and establishments, as well as other places nearby.
• Choose the best establishments by reading customer reviews and viewing food photos.
•Find the phone number and address of an establishment.
• Save the places you want to visit or where you go frequently, and find them quickly later on your mobile.
• The app is available in over 70 languages.
•Enjoy precise and detailed maps (including satellite images and a terrain view) of 200 countries and territories.
• Find information on public transport for more than 20,000 cities.
• See detailed information on more than 100 million establishments.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link:
Leave your rating for the product