Gold Leaf (Pro Version) is a simple, minimalistic, flat, golden texture icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend well with your backgrounds. Golden icons feature clean and flat handmade designs. Color adjusted wallpapers included.
You can manually change icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you want to change.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is free from battery optimization.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.goldleaf
HEXAGONAL COLOR CODE
• Over 2,500 handcrafted golden textured HD icons. The full version contains more than 4,000 icons
• 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition golden icons included for very large HD screens. All icons are 192×192
• Analog clock widget
• Customizable digital clock widget
• Battery Widgets
• Weather Widget
• Custom wallpapers. The wallpapers have been adjusted in color to show the icons well
• Parts of the gold icons are transparent, allowing each to display the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or your own backgrounds
• Contains over 2,500 different gold textured icons with many variations of default gold icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper picker is installed
• Compatible with light or dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
You may need a third-party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installation.
• Nova Launcher (recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go to Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspiration Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next launcher
• Nine launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports searching by icon name when manually applying icons. For more information on search when manually applying icons, please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installation
2. Navigate to the “Apply” tab
3. Select your launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open launcher settings by pressing + hold on an empty area of the home screen
2. Select customization options
3. Select icon pack