G-Stomper Studio is a highly optimized music production tool for delivering live electronic performances in studio quality. It is a feature-rich drum machine / Groovebox, based on a step sequencer, a sampler, a virtual analog performance synthesizer (VA-Beast), a monophonic + sequencer for melodies, a rhythm track sequencer for Beats, Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, Effects Rack, Main Section, Line Mixer and Live Pattern / Song Arranger. No matter where you are, grab your mobile device and immediately start creating your own music.
The built-in VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer designed to produce complex synthetic sounds of all varieties, designed for experienced sound designers as well as beginners. So the choice is yours whether you just explore the Factory sounds or immediately start designing your own sounds with impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities, coupled with an intuitive and clearly defined interface, simply make the G-Stomper VA-Beast the ultimate mobile synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want and you will do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
Patterned instruments and sequencer
– Drum machine: Sample-based drum machine, 24 tracks max.
– Sampler Track Grid: Grid-based multi-track step sequencer, 24 tracks maximum
– Sampler Note Grid: Monophonic melodic step sequencer, max. 24 tracks
– Sampler Drum Pads: 24 Drum Pads to play live
– VA-Beast Synthesizer: Polyphonic virtual analog performance synthesizer (advanced FM support, waveform-based and multi-sample based synthesis)
– VA-Beast Poly Grid: Polyphonic step sequencer, maximum 12 tracks
– Piano keyboard: on different screens (8 switchable octaves)
– Timing and measure: tempo, Swing quantization, time signature, measure
– Line Mixer: mixer with up to 36 channels (3-band parametric equalizer set + insert effects per channel)
– Effects rack: 3 effects units that can be chained
– Master section: 2 sum effect units
• Pattern Set: Live Pattern / Song Arranger with 64 simultaneous Patterns
• Audio editor: graphical sample editor / recorder
– Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link and / or Ableton Live compatible application.
– Full roundtrip MIDI integration (IN / OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host + device) + Bluetooth (host)
– High quality audio engine (32-bit float DSP algorithms)
– 47 types of effects, including dynamic processors, resonant filters, distortions, delays, reverbs, vocoders, and more.
Side Support +, Tempo Sync, LFO, Envelope Followers
– Multi-filters per track / voice
– Real-time sample modulation
– User sample support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64 bits
– Tablet optimized, portrait mode for screens 5 inches and larger
– Support for full motion sequencing and automation
– Import MIDI files / songs as pattern set, including song arrangement
Full version only
– Support for additional content packs
– WAV file export, 8.32 bits up to 96 kHz: Sum or track-by-track export for later use in the digital audio workstation of your choice
– Real-time audio recording of your live sessions, from 8.32 bits to 96 kHz
– Export patterns in MIDI format for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI sequencer.
– Share your exported music
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Leave your rating for the product