– FRep2 has a simple mode that works without a USB configuration/debugging tool.
– Functions, appearance and features unlocked by FRep2 unlock key.
– Import recordings from FRep – Finger Replayer.
FRep2 is the Finger Record/Replay application. Once you record your routine touch operations, you can replay them by a single trigger. Your own auto run button will be easily created.
– Easy record/replay keys on app, by floating console button
– Console show/hide based on readable records for current application
With FRep2 unlock key, unlimited number of recordings and Tasker plugin are available.
Example of use
– Record analog Tap/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture.
– Delayed preload or continuous push in the expectation of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication.
– Avoid blind or blurred areas by your finger and/or its shadow.
– Combination with automation app via FRep2 replay shortcut/Tasker plugin.
– Demonstrate your application in a real device.
– This application uses the Accessibility Service (ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE) to replay touch operations, to display the replay process, and to detect the current application for the responsive switching function of the floating console.
– Do not save personal information and/or password.
– Replay result may differ depending on your device/app load. To achieve good reproducibility, take a longer delay for processing, wait, stop touch at the end point to drag/flick, and more, try editing the sequence to add commands to wait for replay.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND ANY ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED AND SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT ITS OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.