Franco Kernel Manager is a complete toolkit for all devices with a rich feature set aimed at making it easier to use to boost your kernel! From the less savvy user to the more expert user, it combines everything you need to manage, tweak, and empower your device.
Compared to other apps, Franco Kernel Manager offers a significantly better experience with features designed especially for you.
Notification Battery monitor notification with detailed information about your power consumption during active and inactive periods, estimated charging time, charging amps / watts, etc.
– Detailed battery statistics with information about the power consumption in mAh of each component (WiFi, screen, signal, idle, etc.) and tons more;
– Deep integration with FrancoKernel;
– Build.prop editor;
– auto flash cores and basically all flashable zippers without having to visit a custom recovery;
– Support for Adreno Idler, GPU boost, Adreno, Exynos and Kirin GPU;
– High brightness mode (hbm) available for supported devices (Pixel 3 and 4 for example) and automatic switching based on ambient light sensor;
Fre CPU frequencies, governor, multi-cluster support, GPU frequencies, stune, CPU-Boost, CPU Input-boost, governor profiles, adjustable governors and more;
– Backup and restore kernels on the fly with just the push of a button;
– A kernel recording viewer for developers;
– Custom kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler setting, wakelocks, lowmemorykiller minfree, KSM, ZRAM, memory, entropy, flar2 wake-up gestures, scheduler and you can also add your own customizable settings;
– Create profiles per app and use different settings for your most used apps. For example, you might want a maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but a low frequency when reading an eBook. You can also choose to turn Wi-Fi on / off, if you want to turn Android battery saver on or off, specify what type of location mode you want to use for that specific app, etc.
Health System integrity with beautiful user interface, useful real-time CPU / GPU / RAM / ZRAM / DDR BUS / IO / THERMAL ZONES / WAKELOCKS and full use of CPU frequencies with support for clustered devices;
– Full display and sound control. Adjust your RGB, saturation, hue, contrast, create profiles in an easy to use interface;
– Automatic night shift to tint your screen orange / red, which relieves your eyes at night;
Temperature Processor temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the processor temperature;
– FrancoKernel built-in performance profiles (power saving, balance and performance) that you can select with one touch, no need to mess with settings. Also includes a home screen widget for an easy way to switch profiles without entering the app, launcher shortcuts, quick tiles, and automation support;
Manager The Script Manager allows you to create your own shell scripts in the application and pin them to your quick thumbnails;
– Light and dark themes compatible with Android ™ 10;
– Backup and restore application settings;
Franco Kernel Manager works for ALL devices and kernels.
You need to be ROOTED for all features besides the Battery Monitor which works without root.
You have a question?
Don’t hesitate to reach out! Unlike most of the developers you will find, I am more than happy to answer.
Also, feel free to check out the FAQ which shows each feature in detail:
If you have any problem, before posting this one star review, please contact @ franciscof_1990 on Twitter or email me at email@example.com. I’m always happy to get back to you.