Locate all your iOS and Android devices, using only this simple and elegant app.
-To locate an iOS device, use the iCloud credentials that were used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app, xfi Endpoint, on the target device. Follow the instructions on this app to register a PIN. Use the registered email/PIN to log in.
This application works natively on the Android platform. It locates and displays the location of the device you are looking for on Google Maps. It can make the device ring even when it’s on silent, making it easier to find a misplaced phone or tablet.
The features included in this app are: (see snapshots for details)
– Shows location of target devices on Google Maps. The app will do its best to request the up-to-date location of the devices. The green icon means the location is up to date. The gray icon means the location is available but not up to date.
– Login credentials can optionally be saved for future quick logins (encrypted and saved only on your device).
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Automatic update in real time.
– Sounds the alarm on the device.
– Different map types can be selected.
– Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
– Beautiful, High Resolution, Detailed Street View and Traffic.
– A web version is available here to locate your lost Android from any platform such as iOS, Windows: http://xfiLocator.com
*If you are having trouble locating the iOS device, make sure iCloud is enabled on the target iOS device.
iCloud credentials can be checked on this site: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
* If you have Android device location problem, make sure the target device has xfi Endpoint installed, registered and its location service is enabled.
Email us if you’re having trouble logging in.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this application is in no way related to Apple.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps